- Senior Manager, Customer Success (Retailer) - Taipei City
- Senior Manager, Analytics - Taipei City
- Senior Manager, Sales - Taipei City
- Director, Account Development - Taipei City
- Analyst, Customer Success Retailer - Taipei City
Job title: Analyst, Customer Success Retailer
Job description: Job Description
This position will be responsible for delighting clients through delivering retail measurement insights and analysis. Main responsibilities include:
- Providing performance overview analysis and business issue analysis to Consumer Packaged Goods clients around Asia
- Providing in-depth consulting services and delivering insights and analytics as well as thought leadership
- Developing deep knowledge of Nielsen IQ RMS solutions and delivering value for clients
- Working closely with the Consulting Lead and Customer Service to transform customer experience
- Consulting clients to optimize use of NielsenIQ Essentials
- Developing and delivering business solutions for client performance tracking
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply as well.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in data analysis or market research
- Advanced analytical skills, with an ability to interpret and present actionable insights through storytelling
- Knowledge with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets/Slides
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills\
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Mandarin and English
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights-delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms-NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: | | |
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center:
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.
Location: Taipei City
Job posting date: Wed, 03 Jan 2024 07:51:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!