Job title: Intern Technical Researcher – Student Social Service
Company: Sequoia Connect
Job description: At Sequoia Connect, we provide IT Services & Technical Headhunting services to global companies and we are looking for a full-scale intern to help continue this growth. The High-Tech Operations Team is looking for an Intern Technical Researcher to help support the growth of our client’s Engineering and Admin teams.
The ideal candidate will partner with our Technical managers to build out creative strategies to Develop and Maintain our services and Products.
You should be comfortable working alongside Technical managers, Headhunters, and Sales Managers ensuring that expectations are exceeded and striving for the best service experience.
- SWEs work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions.
- Search for information and map the IT world.
- You are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements.
- You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods, and processes to leverage in your solutions and investigations.
- Keep learning new technologies in A Rapidly Changing Technological World.
- This is a Student Social Service Program.
- Bachelor’s degree Student (last year/semester) in Software/Telecommunications/Telematics/Technology or related fields.
- Willing to work in a start-up and/or fast-paced environment.
- Willing to search for information within the IT World and document it.
- Technical background preferred.
- Strong experience working with Logical Operators.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Remarkable organizational skills and a relentless drive to improve efficiency.
- Strong teamwork and ability to welcome differences when working alongside others.
- Basic knowledge of Google Works, including Docs, Sheets, and Gmail.
- Basic knowledge on Software Development: React, Angular, CSS3, HTML, HTML5, Php, NodeJS, etc.
- keep learning new technologies in A Rapidly Changing Technological World.
- High personal integrity.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Part-time job (6 months – 480 hours)
- Willing to work for a startup company (Sequoia Global Services, Sequoia Connect, Sequoia high-tech).
- Fully Remote (We’re looking for Home Office candidates.).
- English Advance.
- Spanish Native.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges, Start your application to join an award-winning employer. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: .
Support Recuiter, recruitment, hunting, intern, assistance
Location: Ciudad de México
Job posting date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 22:40:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!