State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Are you passionate about the power of data to drive Sales?
Do you want to work with Sales to understand and address their needs?
Do you want to work with data science and machine learning to create commercial solutions?
Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing areas of Asset Management?
Are you bright, curious and a natural problem solver?
Can you collaborate in a diverse and evolving, global environment?
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will gain a fantastic understanding of how Sales works. You will work closely with our Sales teams and Sales Leadership (primarily focused on the US region) to enhance and accelerate their success. You will leverage data from our CRM and from our data warehouse to generate actionable reporting and insights for Sales. You will work with our Marketing and Marketing automation teams to facilitate the leads process and, where appropriate, you will help train the Sales teams on rules-of-the-road and self-servicing.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will:
- Working with Sales to understand their needs for reporting and support
- Developing sales reporting and analytics that provide actionable insights
- Facilitating Sales teach-ins on how to use reporting and dashboards
- Working with Marketing to support lead-generation activities
- Working with our Data Science team to support advanced lead identification
- Help provide data and insights for forecasting, scorecards and goal setting activities
- Gather feedback from Sales on potential process and tool enhancements
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other similar field of study
- 2+ years of experience ideally in asset management industry with experience of ETFs or mutual funds preferred
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com including reporting
- Ability to excel in a dynamic environment, adhering to tight deadlines, prioritizing and delivering on projects
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Desire to develop an understanding of the global ETF landscape and the SPDR ETF business
- Ability to and effective in working in a highly collaborative and team-based environment
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.