Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
Equity Administration Lead
Join us as an Equity Administration Lead on our Accounting team working remotely to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Dell Technologies is looking for an energetic and analytical person who will act as a key member of the Equity Administration team in the Accounting Department.
As an Equity Administration Lead you will be collaborating with global HR, Legal, payroll, and accounting teams, answer employees’ questions regarding equity and cash grants, and assist with the various and dynamic responsibilities of Equity Administration for both Dell Technologies and Secureworks.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Assist in the day-to-day administration of our two separate equity incentive plans for Dell and Secureworks and all aspects of record keeping, reporting and reconciliation, including cash and RSU releases and stock option exercises.
- Maintain the necessary mobility data and track the trailing liability for the international and domestic relocations
- Ensure that the taxation applied to the mobile population is in conjunction with the local and international tax laws
- Support and advise domestic and international payroll teams to ensure accurate posting of income and taxes associated with LTI transactions
- Process China quarterly filings and reporting of new awards, cancellations, and terminations of China employees; manage forced sale requirements and reconciling distribution of funds to China SAFE account
- Manage the trading blackouts and any preclearance required during the open windows
- Maintain employee inquires and answer all questions in a timely fashion
- Preparation of regular SEC Form 3 and 4 filings required for Section 16 officers.
- Assist in year end reporting for 10-K, annual proxy filing, and various statutory reports
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 8-12 years in a professional role, with 4+ years of relevant work experience at a U.S. public company
- Understanding of basic accounting principles relevant to Equity Accounting
- Prior experience with Fidelity NetBenefits, Mobility, or China SAFE ideal but not required
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 08/12/2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.