Kimberly-Clark's brands are household names and a trusted part of everyday life in more than 175 countries.
The EHS Officer reports to Dammam EHS Leader and has the responsibility to implement the site safety and sustainability strategies in Dammam mill and Shared Services (warehouse) process systems. The incumbent must work collaboratively with the site EHS team, and all mill leaders to identify and lead appropriate initiatives that deliver continuous improvement in environmental, health and safety results.
Expectations and Accountabilities:
- Provide organizational and functional leadership to ensure that EHS systems meet Kimberly-Clark Standards, Best Practices, and country regulatory requirements. The incumbent will provide leadership for continuous improvement in all EHS activities in support of achieving an injury-free work environment., ensuring effective investigation and follow -up.
- Provide personal and organizational sensitivity, innovation, decisive, strong communication, collaborating and influencing skills. Analyze EHS data, providing insights regarding results and trends through investigation and thorough problem solving, making recommendations for improvements that address substandard acts or conditions.
- Catalyst for site safety culture initiatives (People-centered Safety) and programs focused on the positive impact of Mindsets and Behaviors required to deliver a zero-injury work environment.
- Support of Contractor Safety ensuring adherence to KC safety requirements of contractors, vendors, and visitors.
- Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve their individual/team contributions so as to achieve desired business results.
- Provide direct report-supervision to one rotating Wet Wipes hourly safety coordinator.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Office of Labour Ministry: Occupational health and safety certificate
- Knowledge of industrial safety practices, including EHS Management Systems, regulations, and risk assessments.
- Knowledge of industrial safety and environmental practices including people-based safety programs, EHS systems, regulations, and risk management required.
- Capable of formal investigation and problem-solving techniques, ensuring root cause identification and appropriate countermeasure resolution.
- Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
- The ability to work with all levels of employees within the organization presenting a professional, caring approach.
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Saudi Arabia- Dammam