State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Team members of the SSGA NA Portfolio Oversight and Control team are responsible for ensuring service level attainment and providing a risk based oversight program to effectively and efficiently oversee the operational functions handled by State Street Investment Manager Services as well as several functions retained within Operations.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
As SSGA NA Portfolio Oversight and Control Analyst, you will:
- Act as a liaison between SSGA and the service provider
- Act as a central point of contact for communication, co-coordination, and escalation for issues relating to IMS
- Maintain an effective change management program that ensures meeting business, client, and regulatory needs
- Oversee activities outsourced to our service provider (IMS) which include the following: Transaction Management, Portfolio Manager Support, IBOR Record keeping, Performance, Reconciliations and Corporate Actions
- Perform BAU and Core Services retained within SSGA Operations which include the following: Broker Onboarding, Int’l Class Actions, Proxy Voting, PM Support and Corporate Actions
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are favored
- Strong analysis and problem resolution skills. You should demonstrate the ability toidentify issue, propose solution and implement them
- Motivated individual who possesses the capacity to work in an energizing environment
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BA/BS in business related fields
- 5+ years of Investment Management and/or Fund Accounting experience
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street Global Advisors
What We Do. As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world’s governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world’s largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care.
Our Mission. At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Company: State Street Global Advisors
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.