OptimaTax Optima Tax Relief
Optima Tax Relief is a full-service resolution firm whose experienced professionals assist individuals and small businesses with IRS and state tax compliance.
The Office Assistant at Optima Tax Relief, LLC’s (“Optima”) Santa Ana, California office reports directly to the Associate Director of Office Administration. This role is responsible for assisting with the smooth and efficient operations of Optima Tax Relief, LLC’s offices. This position will also coordinate and execute all Optima events, including off-sites, company parties, and wellness events. The role of all Administrative staff on the Office Operations team is to exemplify positivity at all times and to champion Optima’s award-winning culture.
- Communicate frequently with all levels of management, verbally and in writing
- Stock, organize, and clean employee break rooms and common areas
- Assist with event planning and implementation as well as attend and set up company events including offsites
- Monitor and replenish office supply inventory
- Assist in managing and responding to staff requests for office supplies
- Respond to conference room requests and schedule conference rooms according to staff need and availability
- Assist with new-hire paperwork and orientation preparation
- Perform general clerical duties such as word processing, calendar management, updates to internal office directories, filing documents, photocopying, faxing, and mailing
- Run errands relating to implementation of Optima events and/or for Optima Executives
- Communicate and maintain relationships with various event and facilities vendors
- Draft and maintain detailed records of various Office Operations purchasing orders and invoices
- Performs duties as assigned
- No formal education is necessary
- Minimum 1-year receptionist or administrative assistant experience
- Event planning experience is a plus
- Excellence prioritization, organization, and multitasking skills
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate and adjust with all levels of employee population.
- Ability to work with different personalities and maintain professionalism and assertiveness as needed
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to work M-F schedule with steady hours ranging from 7AM-6PM with the ability to be flexible within those time frames as needed.
- Basic experience with Google suite and Microsoft Office Applications