At Avis Budget Group, we’re looking for people as passionate about cars as we are. This administrative position provides administrative assistance to the location and provides service to both internal and external customers.
Availability : Monday to Friday – 8AM to 2:30PM (30hrs/week)
What you’ll do:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Administrative Manager.
- Reception, answering incoming calls
- mail distribution, processing traffic violations
- Produces information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics. Strong Microsoft Excel skills necessary.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Providing key administrative and clerical support to all management team members;
- Receiving, logging, researching, and distributing all correspondence to the appropriate manager;
- Providing confidential administrative and clerical support to the locations Managers.
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma (or equivalent).
- Minimum of three years’ experience in general office experience.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, accurately, and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management.
- Payroll and other administrative or secretarial education/experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, requiring little direct supervision.
- Solid PC skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and Excel).
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tasks and responsibilities.
Perks you’ll get:
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and enter and exit vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Who We Are: Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees, and a world of opportunities.