Avanade is an industry leader in innovative digital and cloud based services, strategic business solutions, and design-led customer experiences that are always in line with ever-changing trends.
Office 365 Architect , Senior Consultant – apply today!
• Enjoy developing long lasting working relationships with clients in some of the biggest household names in the world, across a variety of industries?
• Dream of delivering innovative, tailored modern IT solutions that truly make a difference?
• Wish to work with a team where your individual skills and experience are recognised and valued?
• Have an innate passion for technology – a thirst for knowledge and learning new skills?
If any of these statements struck a chord with you, you need to get in touch with us!
Avanade are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Office 365 Architect and expert to join us at Manager or Group Manager level. You will become part of our diverse and accomplished Infrastructure community, working with the latest Microsoft 365 technologies, helping deliver high quality, bespoke solutions to our clients.
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.
About our team:
The Infrastructure team play an instrumental part in doing what Avanade does best: we design and run the foundational core of our innovative digital solutions for our clients, working with them to transform their businesses for the future.
We are a friendly, enthusiastic, and diverse bunch of people, currently 125 strong and growing. We would love to bring on more people who are just as passionate for technology as we are; people that love to learn new skills and grow their careers, all while enjoying a good work-life balance and a good social life after work.
Come and work with the best Microsoft technologists. Be part of a team that innovates and develops revolutionary solutions for our clients, delivering tomorrows technology today.
• Deep knowledge in Office 365 technologies with experience of 2 or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Skype for Business, Teams
• Experience with Office 365 migrations and onboarding activities
• Experience of Skype for Business to Teams migrations
• Teams implementation, governance, administration & voice
• Enterprise Mobility & Security – Intune MDM & MAM, AAD, Identity, Information Protection, Threat Protection, Cloud App Security
• Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Configuration Manager Current Branch, Intune and Co-management Workloads, Windows as a Service
• You love a challenge when it comes to complex technical solutions
• You enjoy working with team members from diverse backgrounds across the globe.
As an Office 365 Architect, you bring the following skills:
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills – you will work directly with our clients, alongside our robust team of consultants, or within a client team.
• You can communicate and present complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, verbally and in written form.
• Lead large & small project teams involved in the delivery of Office 365, in particular Teams, Exchange and SharePoint Online
• Manage client relationships to ensure successful delivery, taking responsibility for project reporting and budget tracking
• Act as the overall architect and provide deep subject matter expertise in either Exchange, Teams or SharePoint Online
• You have experience engaging with the client to gather and advise on their requirements, writing high level and detailed designs as well as define architectural topologies.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of the Office365 service, and all required tools and products.
Some of the benefits we offer are:
• Private Medical Cover, Employee Shares Scheme, Electric Car Purchase Scheme, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• A dedicated Career Advisor to coach you and support your progression within the company
• Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in your growth
• Opportunities to move between technical and delivery focused roles
• A genuine focus on you as an individual – we help you discover your true potential and support you in growing your career and horizons.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Office 365 Architect, Technical lead