NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global IT services provider with 130,000+ employees in more than 50 countries.
Req ID: 188387
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Database Administration Senior Associate to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
B) Skills & Qualifications
• 1-3 years on Oracle 12.x/Above versions in database administration, in an enterprise environment with multiple database servers is required.
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
• Experience with database administration
• Experience with incident and problem queue management.
• Experience working with Linux, Windows & Unix servers
• Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving skills
• Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
• Ability to work independently, with little or no direct supervision.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
• Strong ITIL foundation, Continual Service Improvement and Total Quality Management experiences.
C) Nice to Have
• Experience with scripting.
• Experience in SQL, PL/SQL.
• Experience supporting Logical DBA activities.
• Experience complex query tuning and schema refinement.
• OCA, OCP, and/or OCM certifications a plus
D) Preferred Education:
• Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: System Administrator, DBA, Database, SQL, Computer Science, Technology