Why Avis Budget Group?
- Flexible way of working according to our remote policy in effect
- Possibility to work from abroad (according to remote policy in affect)
- Cafeteria with wide range of elements, e.g. SZÉP Card (Széchenyi Recreation Card), mutual aid fund, targeted health fund, pension fund, language course
- Employee discounts program at various contracted partners
- We are proud of working at the greenest of Budapest – Green House Office Building
- We support your career development with internal learning portfolio and talent programs
- We are never bored – our Fun Factory team takes care of event organisation (well-being & mental health program, team building, social events, CSR – Charity activities)
- Recognition program – we appreciate your achievements
- Additional holiday for your birthday
- Young, dynamic, and multinational environment – the average age alongside the BSC is 31years, we represent over 30 nationalities
Connecting you to more! Take the next step in your career with a highly successful global organization!
Currently we are looking for talented representatives for our Customer Experience department, which is responsible to cover the following processes:
Customer Experience Resolution Team:
This team handles offline queries arising after car rental for 15 countries in the customer’s native language to ensure customer’s satisfaction.
The main focus is solving the problems of customers arise connecting with rentals where Damage occurred by providing appropriate information and excellent customer service support. The team us receiving and owning voice and non-voice Damage complaints from customers and partners, and they are responsible for problem solving and answering inquiries independently or with help of standard letters.
Executive Management Team (EMT):
This team handles the queries from our most special customers (e.g. ABG Senior Leadership team; ECRCS; Lawyer correspondence; Country & HQ communication team), undertakes in depth investigation and resolution into high level customer complaints end ensures the end-to-end resolution of the case.
The key focus of the team is to handle and resolve queries and disputes coming either from brokers, or from Customer Care departments of licensee countries (for rental in corporate countries).
This team is in charge to respond to all Social Media posts referring to ABG’s any brand and increase its reputation, and also address positive, neutral and negative sentiments in SM platforms. The key focus is solving the problems of customers arise connecting with rentals by providing appropriate information and excellent customer service support.
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- high school education (University or College degree is an advantage)
- fluent knowledge of one of French (verbal, written)
- confidence in English is also a requirement
- experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage but not a must
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer orientation
- outstanding problem-solving skills, logical and proactive thinking
- attention to detail, ability to tolerate monotony
- collaborative approach, team spirit
- ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking skills
- ability to take initiative and act assertive even in situations not yet experienced
- experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence