- Info Sec Admin Mgr. AVP - Kansas City, MO
- Fund Accounting & Administration, Officer - Kansas City, MO
- IT Security, Associate II - Kansas City, MO
- Insurance Accounting -Senior Associate - Kansas City, MO
- Fund Accounting & Administration, Associate 2 - Fully Remote - Kansas City, MO
State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
High visibility client-facing role managing complex business queries and supporting a variety of client business management responsibilities. The role requires proficiency on Enterprise platforms to function as a cross-client subject matter expert with extensive interaction across all internal support functions to enhance the State Street client experience.
• Manage client relationships and sentiment via extensive daily interaction with client counterparts in maintaining service levels and addressing a wide range of business issues
• Manage the change management administration and communication with clients.
• Manage linkages between change management, for both BAU and program work, as part of broader end-to-end onboarding / implementation efforts.
• Manage impact of change on the client support model by providing ongoing direction in the development, implementation and integration of new client change requests. Ensure the timely & accurate completion of development and operational change requests.
• Champion inquiries from / issues raised by various State Street organizations and follow through to ensure that client facing problems and issues are addressed.
• Influence others in preparing various statuses, activity and performance reports for senior management.
• Collaborate with STT’s middle and back office operations and provide input on plans to enhance operations.
• Demonstrate proficiency with My.StateStreet, IMT, and MCH/EHZN.
• Persuade or influence internal groups, as necessary to achieve desired results.
• Anticipate critical risks and exposures and facilitate mitigation.
• Ultimately responsible for the success of implementation problem resolution.
• Persuade and influence colleagues at all levels.
• Tactically use a broad array of communication vehicles to lead, direct, and facilitate client change requests.
PROCESS / LEADERSHIP:
• Oversee and recommend best practices, and educate others on their implications.
• Recognized authority across the organization and externally
• Operate with minimal supervision in a complex environment
• Company-wide impact/ influence
• Influence strategic direction/vision across business units or groups
• 6-8 years of financial services experience, in operational, technology, product management, or project capacity
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Strong written and communication skills and ability to present to clients and senior STT management.
• Strong sense of ownership and leadership
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.