Live Nation Entertainment
Brooklyn Bowl Philadelphia will be following in the footsteps of our original Brooklyn location, noted as “one of the most incredible places on Earth,” by Rolling Stone. Brooklyn Bowl Philadelphia is the ultimate night out, with its groundbreaking integration of premiere music, 24 lanes of bowling, 2 bars, featuring locally crafted beers, and food by the acclaimed Blue Ribbon restaurant group. Located in the heart of the historic Fishtown neighborhood, adjacent to The Fillmore and The Punchline in what has become a burgeoning entertainment district, the venue is slated to open Q4, 2021, and will be Brooklyn Bowl’s fourth location.
Wearing its homegrown values on its sleeve, Brooklyn Bowl is committed to locally made products, environment sustainability, and boasts an unprecedented combination of top-flight music, bowling, beer, and food.
The Security Officer is responsible to perform protective, preventative, safety and security related informant functions touring facility to ensure the safety and well-being of customers, visitors, and staff. They will implement and monitor all security operations in accordance with all applicable laws and company policies in a courteous and restrained manner in coping with emergencies,
undesired conduct, disturbances and threats.
• Responsible for observing and reporting all activity occurring in their assigned area
• Available to provide guests with directions, assistance
• Provides escorts to venue entertainment/officials transporting
• React promptly to all disturbances throughout the venue
• Ensure guest and employee safety while on Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas Property
• Check guest identification upon entry to the venue
• Ensure that no weapons or harmful items enter the venue by inspecting every guest. Enforce policy regarding photos/videos/recording devices
• Safeguard against theft and property damage
• Communicate clearly using radios, hand signals and flashlights
• Remain in constant contact throughout shift
• Provide assistance at crime, injury, etc. scenes to employees, guests and local law enforcement agencies
• Maintain a working knowledge of state entertainment and alcohol regulations and applicable sections of the Nevada State Revised Statutes
• Enforce and follow set procedures in emergency situations
• Work together as part of a team to provide the best overall guest experience
• Other specific duties as may be required by the contract
• Maintain a professional appearance, uniform and manner at all times
• Controlling access of employees and/or visitors
• Responding to intrusion, fire and health/safety related incidents
• Maintaining legible and accurate duty and visitor logs
• Greet staff and visitors in a friendly and professional manner
• Coordinating with police, fire and emergency medical personal
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in live event security, military, police, law enforcement, general security or other peace officer position
• Demonstrated ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
• Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers in English
• Valid work cards required
• Previous experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced, live entertainment venue preferred
• Ability to quickly learn the layout of the facility, function rooms, and some knowledge of the city and surrounding areas
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
• Will be standing, walking or sitting and continuously performing essential job functions for duration of shift
• Will be bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking significant distances
• Will be moving throughout the venue during the entire shift
• Will be walking between 3 – 5 miles per shift to ensure adequate patrol of assigned area
• Will be lifting and carrying the equivalent of 1 incapacitated adult approximately 150 – 170 pounds to the nearest safe area in times of extreme emergencies
• Will be using various security tools and keys
• Must be able to verbally communicate for two way radio and telephone usage
• Will be doing detailed paperwork, security observation, and inspection
• Will be working in an environment with loud music and crowds for extended periods of time
• Will be standing or staying in a stationary position for entire shift
Professional career development
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/(search Brooklyn Bowl Philly) for the opportunity to join the Brooklyn Bowl Philadelphia team! Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Brooklyn Bowl Philadelphia strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Brooklyn Bowl Philadelphia may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.