Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $120 billion in 2021, and approximately 3,500 employees located in 10+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Are you willing to join our team in Sofia or Varna?
What to expect:
- Regular update of existing Paysafe Group AML/Compliance Risk Assessments
- Development and implementation of new AML/Compliance Risk Assessments
- Preparation of ad hoc AML/Compliance Risk Assessments
- Identification and evaluation of AML/Compliance risks
- Analyse a wide range of company data, including financial reports and internal documents
- Risk Mapping – evaluating the design and operating effectiveness and appropriateness of risk minimizing measures
- Conduct of GAP analyses and laying down results and findings
- Tracking the implementation of the corrective actions and monitoring completion
- Written documentation and Management reporting
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with all areas of AML/Compliance and Risk
- Conduct research on industry leading practices for risk assessment matters pertaining to the payments industry
- Establish key risk indicators based on detailed research of the industry
- Preparing documentation for the relevant regulators, audit inspections and internal committees
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law or Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience in creating AML/Compliance Risk Assessments and AML/CTF topics
- Excellent skills in written reporting and data analysis
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Great interpersonal skills, self-motivated, innovative and experience working across departments
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision and strong sense of responsibility
- Willing to do some travelling post COVID
- Knowledge of the E-Money Industry and E-Money Products is a big advantage
- Familiarity with EU, UK and US AML/CTF legislation and regulatory guidance is preferred
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.