You can make a difference by working at BNY Mellon, where finance, technology and business intersect, to power the global financial industry.
The Lead Analyst will support the Chief of Staff and have responsibility for execution & coordination for the executive office and CEO
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Actively participates in strategic initiatives that have significant impact to the business
- Assists in planning and administering cross-business programs.
- Independently works on high impact projects related to budget, business plans, risk-related items, regulatory items, communications
- Reviews operational data/metrics, analyzes and synthesizes the data, then compiles into reports or presentations
- Coordinates with various groups and owners to ensure swift execution of executive priorities
- Act as a catalyst, ensuring key deliverables stay on schedule
- Enables cross-collaboration and execution of key business unit objectives
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or advanced degree required
- Two + years’ experience in Consulting, Investment Banking, Startup or equivalent experience
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal), draft presentations and clearly communicate to executive audiences
- Ability to balance extremely high attention to detail and accuracy with tight deadlines on critically meaningful work
- Resilient, able to flex and pivot in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, critical-thinker with a commercial mind-set
- Collaborative and thoughtful team player
- Ability to work independently
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.