We are on a quest to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. Learn how DaVita—which is Italian for “giving life”—is working.
3834 South Emerson AveB, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46203, United States of America
The Regional Office Coordinator provides direct administrative support to the Regional Operations Director (ROD).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide all secretarial support for ROD (letters, memos, faxes)
• Coordinate and arrange conference calls and gather data and prepare DeNovo information as needed such as (but not limited to) proposals, bids, state walk-through of facility
• Coordinate new facility open houses
• Prepare Monthly Facility Report Calendar and follow through with facilities
• Arrange travel plans for ROD
• Proactively monitor and manage office supplies and equipment needs
• Manage calendar and coordinate meetings with facility directors, administrators, and corporate personnel
• Reconcile and track expense reports
• Assist with creating presentations as requested
• Act as facility and customer liaison for ROD
• Other duties as assigned
• Additional expectations:
o Attend education activities, in-services, and staff meetings
o Handle special projects on an as-needed and sometimes urgent basis
o Understand and comply with DaVita policies and procedures (such as DaVita employment policies and procedures) as well as all state and federal regulations for patient care and services (Medicare, HIPAA, OSHA, or other governing agencies including but not limited to JCAHO)
o Comply with state or federal regulations of the Injury Prevention and Safety Training Program
o Able to work overtime with little or no notice
o Able to travel when necessary
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. • High school diploma or equivalent
o Associate degree or professional secretarial certification a plus
• 2-3 years previous office coordinator experience strongly preferred
• Minimum one year experience as administrative assistant strongly preferred
• Minimum typing speed of 60-75 wpm
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills demonstrating proficiency in the following systems:
o MS Word (required)
o Excel (required)
o PowerPoint (required)
o Business Map (preferred)
o Geofinder Mapping Software (preferred)
o Expensable (preferred)
o Sidekick or Palm Pilot (preferred)
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
• Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors.
• Excellent organizational skills (attention to detail and follow through extremely important)
• Ability to handle busy phones in a professional and courteous manner with all levels of the organization
• Ability to learn new processes quickly
• Sound judgment, troubleshooting, and problem resolution skills
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical/religious exemption is required.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits