- Boeing AvionX Mid-Level Systems Engineer - Hazelwood, MO
- Experienced Software Quality Engineer - Boeing Global Services - Hazelwood, MO
- Military Airworthiness Manager - Boeing Defense & Space - Berkeley, MO
- Boeing Summer 2023 Internship Program (Paid) - Manufacturing & Operations - Hazelwood, MO
- Boeing Summer 2023 Internship Program (Paid) – Law and Global Compliance - Hazelwood, MO
The Boeing Company
At Boeing, you can contribute to work that matters.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. Weâ€™re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate thatâ€™s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Help build the best fighter combat training devices. Boeing Global Services (BGS) Government Training Systems & Services (GTS&S) is seeking an F-15 Pilot and/or Weapon Systems Officer (WSO) to help conduct system design, integration, and test for International F-15 Training Devices/Simulators programs.Â In order to be considered for this position, a candidate Subject Matter Expert (SME) must have experience as a Pilot or WSO in high-performance combat jet aircraft, preferably the F-15. This position is located in Hazelwood, MO.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- The successful candidate’s work will be directed by a test lead, but this candidate will work independently and will assist other members of the Test Team in the performance of day-to-day operations in a fast-paced testing environment.
- Team members create and execute Test Procedures to ensure the trainers correctly simulate the F-15 aircraft and the operational environment.
- Team members will help develop system requirements, and perform all aspects of system testing for several different countries’ training devices.
- Off shift and weekend work may also be occasionally required to meet contractual milestones, objectives and delivery schedules
- International travel will be required up to about 25% of the time.
- This is a mid-level to senior grade position
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.) Please state clearance and date granted clearly at the top of resume.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience flying F-15 and/or other fighter aircraft
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and occasional weekends when necessary
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience flying F-15 and/or other fighter aircraft in last 9 years
- Experience in an aircraft test environment
- Technical Bachelorâ€™s degree or higher
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years’ related work experience, Master+7 years’ related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.Â
This position is for 1st shift
Potential Signing Bonus for Eligible/Qualified candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.