Merck is a leading biopharmaceutical company driven to impact communities, improve lives, and inspire growth, health, and innovation.
We invite you to do your Internship with us!
Merck is a pharmaceutical company seeking for an enthusiastic and dynamic intern to support our Human Health Organization. This is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the different areas and fast-paced environment.
Our Human Health Division maintains a “patient first, profits later” ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.
Experience you will gain ,
- Working for a Fortune 500 company
- Exposure to pharmaceutical business and interact with different departments
- Gain knowledge about local and federal laws and regulation for the healthcare industry
- Marketing plans
- Public Speaking
- Digital Communication
- Communications plans
- Coordination of internal and external events
- Community relations with patient advocacy groups and professional associations
- Customer Service
- Finance, Financial Planning and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Enrolled in an accredited academic institution.
- Minimum GPA depends on the area
- Proficiency in English and Spanish, in written and oral.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Other requirements will depend on your area of interest
Who we are …
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world’s most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for …
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us-and start making your impact today.
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran, proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.