State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Who we are looking for
The Officer role will report to the Enterprise-wide Team Lead (AVP) within the FP&A Centralized Reporting Insights Center and will play a critical role providing overall FP&A Support, Leadership and Strategic Insights for total State Street Financials and Business Units / Segments / Regions. The individual will be focused on financial planning, reporting, and development of business orientated analysis and presentations. The incumbent will also play a critical role enhancing the financial reporting framework and coordinating the strategic support for the CFO, Investor Relations Team, BU Finance, and SEC Reporting group.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a key member of the FP&A group you will:
- Completion of high quality deliverables within the committed timeframe. Deliverables vary by BU focus but typically relate to;
- Support on ad-hoc analysis during month/quarter/year-end closing and forecast
- Analysis on Annual operational planning process (Budget)
- Support Monthly business reviews with LFOs
- Build processes and analytics using multiple data sources.
- Variance analysis along with preparation of management presentations and data analysis.
- Support with necessary supporting material for the quarterly earnings prep process
- Assist in the development of Business Unit Reporting Teams
- Build on core deliverables to provide enhanced actionable intelligence to support the CFO, IR , BU Finance, and SEC Teams
- Focus on implementing best practices to develop and build upon core activities
- Focus on automation and process improvement to gain efficiencies across core activities
- “One Team” – partner across cross functional groups to drive financial and management reporting
- Buy-in from business partners of standardized report approach in terms of core deliverables
- Assist with Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, and Modeling tools
- Drive strategic insights across the entire Reporting team with a change-agent mindset
- Engage in initiatives in other areas of FP&A to ensure reporting requirements are being incorporated into reporting strategy/enhancements
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.