Deutsche Bank is a tech-driven provider of financial services, offering corporate, investment, private, retail, and asset management products on a global scale.
Job Title: Regulatory Adherence
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President – Vice President
(ALL ROLES TO BE CONSIDERED)
Location: Jacksonville, FL
At Deutsche Bank, good compliance is everybody’s responsibility. The Compliance department’s core functions support good compliance practice to prevent and detect violations of all applicable laws, rules, and principles that observe high standards of professional behavior and business conduct. As a member of the Compliance Regulatory Adherence Team, you will be responsible for the lifecycle for regulatory change of banking and financial services regulatory requirements, that is the end-to-end Regulatory Change Framework, which includes setting minimum standards for Deutsche Bank globally and across all units. The day-to-day focus of the team is on the process of identification and awareness raising of regulatory requirements globally as well as the initial impact assessment completed for those requirements
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Return to Office:
- It is the Bank’s expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville office in accordance with the Bank’s hybrid working model
- Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Review and disseminate new rules, regulations, and consultations affecting Deutsche Bank’s US Operations and evaluate initial impact assessments and identify potential gaps resulting in remediation and corresponding project or change activities
- Identify and analyze regulatory trends and priority topics to facilitate early mitigations and strategic decisions
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance and updates to the Deutsche Bank Inventory of Rules and Regulations
- Participate in the collection and mapping of contextual data for the risk assessment process, including rules and regulations, policies and procedures, controls, and findings
- Ensure that Compliance policies, procedures, and key operating documents are compliant with the Bank’s policy governance standards, assist with drafting, and circulating monthly policies alerts and newsletters that summarize newly published or amended policies/procedures in the preceding month(s)
- Coordinate with additional stakeholders such as Compliance Testing, Non-Financial Risk Management, Group Audit, and other groups as necessary to support ongoing alignment and connectivity with respect to risk ratings, key contextual data, methodologies, and findings
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience in financial services or similar discipline related to policy re-writes or re-organization of governance and process
- Ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries to achieve organizational goals and objectives
- Ability to prioritize tasks to achieve regulatory or audit requirements, detail oriented, and strong follow though
- Strong independent self-starter and problem solver; collaborative team player
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.