As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
ByteDance is seeking a finance business partner that will support our global administration business. The new hire will be in charge of performing management reporting and rolling forecast, providing financial advice to the business team and improving business efficiency, among other responsibilities. This will be a high visibility role as you will supporting multiple international initiatives.
– Financial Reporting: Responsible for closing and reconciliation. Own and prepare monthly global consolidation report for global administration. Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure data accuracy, validate expenses and explain variances. Share insights and provide commentaries on findings.
– Business Planning: Prepare annual budget, manage bi-monthly rolling forecast and review budget utilisation on a local, regional and global level. Monitor fixed and variable costs to clearly understand cost drivers and improve budget accuracy.
– Understand the business model, sort out and optimize business processes, identify financial exposure, propose measures and solutions to prevent risks, and improve business operational efficiency from a financial perspective;
– Daily financial review of project approval, contracts, etc.: prompt financials, taxation, and internal control risks, coordinate the cooperation of various teams within finance, such as funds and taxation, and find the best solution for solving business problems.
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business and other relevant fields.
– 8+ years in FP&A, Accounting or relevant financial analysis experience in a mid-to-large-scale company. Big 4 and/or technology sector experience is a plus.
– Demonstrated proficiency in using systems and tools for financial modeling, analysis of multiple large datasets and data visualisation. Such as but not limited to Excel, Tableau, PowerBI.
– Self-motivated, ability to work in a team environment to organize work, prioritise tasks, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously. Global mind-set for working with different cultures and backgrounds
– Excellent communication skills, ability to get into details and articulate findings to an executive level.