The Senior Enterprise Architect will play a key role in implementing and enforcing Humana’s enterprise standards and strategy as well as providing tactical architecture direction to ensure the enterprise can achieve the strategy. The Senior Enterprise Architect will work with solution teams to ensure IT4IT and Service Management architectural direction, guidance, and alignment. This role will work to mature our standards by providing a bidirectional feedback loop from solution teams and industry best practices. This role will also apply enterprise architecture governance over solutions, related technical capabilities, and the Enterprise Metamodel and Enterprise Architecture Repository.
- Provide guidance to solution teams building out IT4IT & Service Management capabilities to ensure alignment to enterprise reference architecture
- Facilitate the creation of clear, concise, and easy to access architecture standards to provide engineering teams with tactical direction for achieving the enterprise strategy. Clearly communicate the value associated with adhering to the strategy and corresponding architecture standards.
- Ensure seamless governance is applied to engineering teams who are building technology capabilities.
- Enable and align the enterprise with the Enterprise Metamodel and the Enterprise Architecture Repository
- Strategic thinking abilities and an enterprise-wide perspective
- Experience providing guidance and implementing strategies for how companies should deal with IT4IT and Service Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience architecting enterprise technology solutions
- Ability to partner within and across teams to gain consensus and enable change
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to drive tasks to completion
- Strong communication skills for creating and sharing presentations, recommendations, documentation to multiple levels of audiences of stakeholders-i.e.IT leadership, architects, developers, etc.
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture tooling platforms, Orbus iServer desired.
- ServiceNow experience
- Healthcare experience
- IT4IT Certification
- Master’s degree inComputer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent)
Scheduled Weekly Hours