You can make a difference by working at BNY Mellon, where finance, technology and business intersect, to power the global financial industry.
- Good attention to detail, prioritisation and time management required
- Client focussed with a willingness to understand and assist with client queries
- Unit trust dealing experience desirable
- Understanding of unit trusts desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working in a financial services regulated environment desirable (Financial Conduct Authority, Central Bank of Ireland or the Jersey Financial Services Commission)
Acts as a liaison with various trading desks and investment teams to support their business activities such as compliance, systems, finance and operating risk. Monitors positions and provides analytical or administrative support for trading functions. Serves as a connection between vendors and exchanges, testing for on-boarding of new clients as well as the migration of existing clients to new platforms. Completes and reviews all documents related to a particular transaction in complex product areas – Provide trading support to fund managers, advisors, broker dealers and internal Pershing Managed Investments employees for all day to day trading activities. Understanding managed account space, specifically Unified Managed Accounts and Separately Managed Accounts. Manage the model implementations for client directed programs.
Provides support in the execution of trading services to fund managers, advisors and internal employees
- Responsible for order execution, pricing and contract completion
- Records trades within systems
- Responds to client on various trade issues and works to resolve trade errors in a timely manner
- Handles internal and external clients inquiries and complaints; prepares written and verbal responses
- Assists with account reporting requirements
- No direct reports
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.