State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Who we are looking for
SSGM CSS Onboarding – Credit is responsible for the review and application of business risk limits for new FX counterparties for both pre-settlement and settlement limits to expedite the commencement of FX trading. This role works with several different regions: APAC, EMEA, North and South America and teams such as Enterprise Risk Management, Front Office Risk, Legal, Tax, Collateral, etc. and performs oversight over GIC.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM’s number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients’ portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As SSGM CSS Onboardingyou will
- Work with Global Client Onboarding teams to quickly and efficiently apply approved Business Risk limits to newly onboarded State Street FX clients.
- Perform analysis and recon of counterparty account structure to ensure data alignment between various risk and regulatory applications and databases.
- Work with Enterprise Risk Management and Front Office Risk teams to monitor and remediate excesses to trading limits.
- Review new prospective counterparties for SSGM’s Direct FX, Indirect FX, Street FX and Currency Management product offerings and apply credit limits to facilitate trading activity.
- Assist in the creation of business requirements and implementation of Client Onboarding workflow tools.
- Participate in user testing for development of the new global client onboarding platform system.
- Review counterparty formation documents, registrations and trade agreements to apply risk mitigation techniques – close-out netting and settlement netting.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Communication, organization, problem solving, analytical and prioritization skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BA/BS in Business or related studies required
- Attention to detail required
- Able to manage multiple parallel tasks in a fast paced environment
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.