Baker Tilly is a full-service accounting and advisory firm.
The Office Services Senior Assistant provides general clerical and administrative office support assisting in daily office and operational needs of the business. Works closely with the Office Services Manager on a daily basis to ensure an organized office and assists associates to optimize processes and administrative business needs.
- Sorts and delivers incoming, and outgoing mail, including accounts receivable bank drops.
- File, fax, scan, print and assemble documents. Assist with entering office expenses (fed ex, messenger services, invoices)
- New hire set-up – assign office or cubicle, retrieve name plates for offices or cubicles, IT tickets, new hire photo, badges, keys, new hire supplies, etc. and organize/clean out offices and cubicles of exiting team members.
- Ensure training rooms and conference rooms and over all office space is clean and organized. Assist in the set up or breaking down of tables, furniture, etc.
- Schedule meetings and appointments. Schedule and prepare conference rooms. Provide reception coverage
- Orders and stocks office supplies, stationary and breakroom supplies (coffee, soda, snacks)
- High School diploma required
- 3 to 5 years of Office Services experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with office machines, including facsimile, high speed copier, multi-line phone and 10 key calculator preferred
- Excellent customer service and client focused skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage through competing priorities
- Detail orientated and ability follow directions/procedures required, as well as prioritize calls and visitors
- Ability to work independently to follow directions and procedures
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world’s leading financial centers – New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly’s roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.