Intuit powers prosperity around the world with financial solutions like TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
Intuit’s mission is powering prosperity around the world. We do it by attracting the world’s top talent, bringing vital partners into our global platform, and leaving the world a better place through exceptional corporate citizenship.
For our customers, we deliver more money, more time and more confidence. Every day we innovate with our flagship products: TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint, Credit Karma and Mailchimp.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President Of Corporate Finance and Business Operations, the Vice President of Treasury and Stock Administration, is a key member of the Corporate Finance Senior Leadership team and will drive strategic business transformation in partnership with finance and other executive leaders. In this position, you will play a critical role enabling Intuit to operate as a world-class SaaS and platform company by:
- Ensuring that our Treasury capabilities stay ahead of the increasing complexity of our business as Intuit leans into new Fintech areas such as small business and consumer lending, taking and managing customer deposits and providing a wide array of services related to accepting and moving money on behalf of our customers.
- Scaling how we deliver equity to our employees in a highly streamlined and automated fashion and deliver great employee experiences that help them manage their company stock.
This role will require a strong understanding of Intuit’s mission as well as business priorities across customer and product segments. You will partner closely with leaders to help create the vision, strategies and priorities for our finance team and the company overall. You will lead, grow, empower and inspire a team of seasoned finance professionals, and work across the broader finance team to enable and deliver Intuit’s strategic and financial goals.
What you’ll bring
- 10+ years’ experience in senior finance leadership roles partnering with officers and executives, including direct experience interacting with boards and board committees; experience with Fintech/software companies preferred
- Deep subject matter expertise in Finance, especially Treasury, with an extensive network of external relationships that can be leveraged to keep a pulse on the business and competitor dynamics and access to established and emerging leadership talent
- Track record of building, leading and inspiring high-performing teams
- Proven track record of successfully managing c-level relationships, effectively partnering on financial planning and strategy development and execution
- Executive-level communication and presentation skills in both formal and informal settings; experience with investors and investor relations a plus
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion and a belief that diverse teams bring better business and customer outcomes
- BS/BA required, or equivalent experience; MBA and/or CFA/CPA preferred
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award-winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates produces better results and is critical to our success as a global company. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
How you will lead
- Lead the Treasury and Stock Administration teams consisting of approximately 10 professionals and promote a positive, high-performing, innovative and growth-oriented environment that consistently delivers results; establish clear goals for both team performance and personal development
- Develop and execute a Treasury strategy and plan covering risk mitigation, banking relationships, cash planning initiatives & financing structures
- Manage day-to-day global treasury activities by overseeing domestic and international cash transactions, ensuring covenant compliance and more
- Develop high-trust relationships with Intuit executives and finance leaders to deeply understand long-term business objectives and uncover opportunities to support innovative solutions for our customers through proactive and forward-looking management of Intuit’s money or sourcing additional outside funding.
- Manage the administration of Intuit’s stock plan and the employee stock purchase program driving complete accuracy, scalability and resilience.
- Ensure SOX compliance and integrity of SEC and statutory reporting in the areas impacted by Treasury and Stock Administration activities.
- Focus on operational excellence, including investment in the tools and processes that provide improved outcomes and experiences for business and finance partners; increase the consistency and quality of reporting to provide clear insights and speed decision-making; develop and maintain best-in-class processes and controls to support Intuit’s growth, leveraging automated solutions where possible.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the finance leadership team, ensuring that we’re thinking holistically across multiple business segments and functions in the context of Treasury and Stock Administration processes.
- Invest in the team’s core skills of business acumen and operational excellence, to ensure we deliver a consistent high-quality experience for business partners and Intuit’s customers.
- Champion diversity and inclusion in all aspects of management and talent development