Intuit powers prosperity around the world with financial solutions like TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
The Office of the President is a team of senior agents who take customer escalations on behalf of Intuit’s Executive staff, Better Business Bureau, Attorneys General, and other intakes channels. OOP works directly with the customer and partners with all Business Units (BUs) across Intuit to find swift resolution, and works enterprise-wide to try and eliminate that pain forever. We are looking for individuals who are committed to providing world class customer support and want to be part of driving impactful change across the enterprise.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer-facing, customer support role
- De-escalation and empathy skills with proven track record of exemplary customer escalation experience
- High Emotional Intelligence with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to solve for customers
- Excellent written communication skills, with ability to speak at various altitudes in the organization
- Strong business acumen, familiar with accounting principles and business administration a plus
- Experience supporting multiple Intuit product lines is a plus
- Self-starter, who needs little day to day oversight and can function in a highly matrixed, remote environment
- Ability to use data to influence across organizational boundaries to drive change at scale
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and G-Suite
- Familiar experience with various CRM tools and products a plus
- Ability to work flexible and extended hours, including a rotational weekend shift.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, individually as well as a part of the bigger team, within a fast paced environment
- Ability to solve for the most complex and elevated customer inquiries where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Ability to exercise individual judgment to determine appropriate action, sometimes waiving specific company policies regarding pricing, payments and timing, to drive the right outcomes for customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
How you will lead
- End to end management of customer escalations that come in through multiple channels, including the Intuit executive team
- Help establish and maintain new and existing partnerships with other teams across all BU’s, Corporate and Legal departments and promote positive relations with all points of contact.
- Solve and close Better Business Bureau complaints and assist Legal teams with due diligence research work and handle sensitive customer complaints
- Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes
- Solve for complex and elevated customer inquiries across all Intuit products
- Manage a day to day queue of open, work-in-progress customer cases
- Craft Root Cause Analyses (RCAs) back to executive leadership team to affect positive change at scale and help drive operational efficiencies across the company