State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Who we are looking for
Work as client service representative within a Global Custody Client Service team and handle the day to day client inquiries coming from Asset management Company, Trust Banks and Insurance Companies, closely working with core stakeholders, Global operation team in overseas, Tokyo Client services and other team members.
This position is based in either Tokyo or Fukuoka. This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
DAY-TO-DAY WORK on CLIENT SERVICE
1. Reply on basic customers’ inquiry related to trade settlement, clean cash clearance, FX transaction and Billing and Invoice.
2. Follow up the settlement issue with relevant parties and ensure there are no backlogs in trade settlement and cash / FX clearance.
3. Analyze/research the settlement market practice with support from manager and/or senior team members.
4. Prepare the client report and dispatch without any backlogs.
5. Actively promotes effective query resolution and maintenance of service standards
6. Grasp client needs and prepare the feedback to satisfy client’s intention with high standard client services.
7. Ensure the escalation of issues appropriately when necessary
TEAM WORK / BEHAVIOUR
1.Works efficiently with team members to achieve the team goals
2. Show an awareness of group requirements and offer assists to team members where necessary.
3. Co-work with team members and inspire the team by proactively sharing the professional knowledge and developing the experience.
4. Build up relationship building with both clients and stakeholders
1. Demonstrate and maintain professional work behavior
2. Proactively work to achieve the goals and assigned tasks
3. Show willingness to learn a new thing under challengeable condition.
1. Full adherence and implementation of Corporate Risk Policy.
2. Ensure procedures are being adhered to under BAU (Business As Usual).
3. Monitor the operation processed by operation team and ensure there are no errors finding by clients.
4. Focus on Risk Excellence and develop the risk control standard.
5. Ensure to report the operation error / incidents in a timely manner.
6. Escalate any potential problems to manager.
- Experience in Financial institutions or understand the trustee scheme & securities settlement system.
- Communication skills with external and internal parties
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Native level Japanese and English
- Basic skill for Microsoft Office including excel formula (e.g. SUM/AVERAGE/IF/VLOOK UP/COUNT/COUNTIF/SUMIF/PIVOT)
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.