The Office of the CEO is the extension of the CEO and directly responsible for the programs sponsored by the CEO.
The Senior Associate will report into the Chief of Staff and jointly own leadership/company x-functional alignment, strategic decision making and team building. All areas of the business (internal and external) that the CEO owns falls within the purview of the Office of the CEO.
Our ideal Senior Associate is someone who is the ultimate generalist who can scale up to the leadership level and throughout the rest of the organization. This person must have a passion for learning with exceptional relationship and communication skills. Ultimately, this person is a culture champion that represents all Chainalysis values.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Lead and partner on special projects for areas which the CEO or Chief of Staff personally oversees
- Work cross functionally with senior leadership for key deliverables and strategic initiatives
- Be in tune with company gaps and design related exec-level discussions
- Manage preparations for quarterly Board meetings
- Create an environment where the company is able to have clear and concise decision making, alignment across departments and build a culture that brings energy and excitement to the team
- Create clear communications for the CEO for internal and external audiences (internal meetings and presentations
- Help to articulate company wide plans and objectives, and socialize priorities across the organization
A background like this helps:
- Must Have:
- 3-5+ years of experience in management consulting or in a operations role at a technology company
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, with a heightened focus on attention to detail; strong sense of urgency, proactivity, and independence
- Outstanding executive-level verbal and written communication skills
- Operational and data driven when solving for complex problems
- Crypto enthusiast with a passion for the ecosystem
- Above average business communication skills | G-Suite/Microsoft-Suite experience (Slides/PPT; GDoc/Word; Sheets/Excel)
- Strong Operational Planning Experience (i.e. QBRs/MBRs/OKRs)
- Comfort working in a high-growth, constantly changing environment
- Nice to Have
- BA / BS degree or equivalent
- Technology and/or crypto background
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.