NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global IT services provider with 130,000+ employees in more than 50 countries.
Req ID: 187043
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Database Administration Sr specialist Adviser. to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
The Business Systems Analyst analyzes business and information needs in order to design optimal systems solutions. Working under minimal supervision, this job designs system solutions that are appropriate for business needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization’s information systems architecture. This job also recommends improvements to the existing IT systems and processes.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Identifies and analyzes business needs, conducts requirement gathering, and defines scope and objectives of each project.
- Makes recommendations for solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Translates business requirements into application requirements, and works with all members of the team to execute the application successfully.
- Engages client teams and explains moderately complex initiatives in an understandable manner, while also addressing any hesitations or concerns from the client.
- Estimates the costs of various system solutions and prepares project plans to provide input into decisions about prioritizing projects and allocating IT resources.
- Prepares and maintains technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- 3 or more years IT Business Analyst or Systems Analyst experience
- Must have Financial Services industry experience, preferably with Consumer Banking products and retirement record keeping.
- Experience working on Agile projects
- Experience working on record keeping software for banking products and deposits account processing
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with various people in business, operations and IT
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Logical and detail oriented, with ability to identify conflicting requirements
- Communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Experience using requirements management tools such as JIRA
- Some experience or knowledge of the roles of Product Owner or Scrum Master is preferred.
- Educational Requirements: University (Degree) Preferred
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: System Administrator, DBA, Database, Systems Analyst, Information Systems, Technology