NG_Careers Northrop Grumman
A leading global security company, Northrop Grumman provides innovative products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber security, and complex logistics to government and commercial clients.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work – and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services (ES) Sector is seeking a Corporate Office (PMO) Functions Manager to lead a portfolio of the Corporate Office Support team as a part of the Customer Advocacy & Enterprise Release Management (CAERM) organization in the NextGen Technologies service line. The position will be located at the corporate office in Falls Church, VA.
The successful candidate will be a part of a leadership team supporting a portfolio of Corporate Office functions and will act as a customer agent, representing the “Voice of The Customer” for the Corporate Office functions.
This position will engage at all levels of the organization and across the enterprise in support of technology release management and customer support, including other support functions within ES. This role will lead a team supporting the Corporate Office as well as other ES Service Lines and will be the Digital Transformation (DT) facilitator and enabler for the Corporate Office functions.
This position will report to the Director of Enterprise Release Management.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee a portfolio of corporate office functional and enterprise services portfolio of projects and actively lead complex initiatives.
• Support the Corporate Office Digital Transformation efforts.
• Manage an assigned portfolio of projects delegated by leadership including, the coordination of project staffing, budget, external/internal resources, and timelines, as well as the creation and implementation of project management standards.
• Consult with senior leaders on issues that range across multiple functions and departments within his/her areas of responsibility; monitoring and providing guidance across multiple functions; process analysis and improvement, systems roadmap, technology upgrades and consolidation and facilitation of various strategic initiatives and implementations.
• Lead and champion organizational change management
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, Finance or related field of study and 7+ years in IT project management.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact with a wide range of users ranging from very technical to non-technical.
• Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement experience
• Management experience and skills or other comparable leadership positions to include management of offsite personnel
• The selected individual must be able to interact with director or higher-level management and communicate effectively with both oral and written presentations.
• Experience with Agile based practices and Lean Six Sigma methodology.
• Understanding of Continuous Improvement concepts, process and tools.
• Results-oriented team player, with the ability to handle a rapidly changing set of projects and priorities while maintaining a strong professional presence.
The selected individual must be a self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to function independently, meet deadlines and achieve commitments.
The successful candidate will need to possess strong interpersonal and written skills; strong organizational and analytical skills; and must be a team player.
Salary Range: $130,500 USD – $195,700 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.