Labcorp is transforming how patients are diagnosed, monitored, and treated.
Imagine yourself working with an obstetric practice serving vibrant and diverse populations. That job is here at Integrated Genetics, a leading provider of genetic testing and counseling services.
Integrated Genetics, part of the LabCorp Specialty Testing Group, is seeking a motivated, self-starter to provide prenatal genetic counseling for an OB medical practice in Chicago. This individual will be a genetic counseling resource for OB specialists serving a diverse population of patients, while supported by a large team of genetic counselors and medical geneticists in the region. The counselor will have the ability to identify and implement processes to improve the patient experience, and will have an opportunity to participate in educational and research initiatives.
Please note: This is a hybrid opportunity: working onsite in Chicago part of the the time, and working remotely/from home part of the time. However, this is not a 100% remote position. Candidates must either reside or be willing to relocate to Chicago.
In this job you will:
- Have the opportunity to provide direct patient care for a wide variety of complex indications from an extensive referral base
- Be able to engage in professional growth opportunities including writing abstracts and publications, physician education and other projects
- Have access to the expertise of a nation-wide organization of medical geneticists, biochemical and molecular geneticists, and over 100 counseling colleagues
- Enjoy benefits including a competitive compensation package, CEU educational support and reimbursement for genetic counseling certification
- MA/MS in Human Genetics/Genetic Counseling
- ABGC/ABMG certification or active candidate status required
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.