Deutsche Bank is a tech-driven provider of financial services, offering corporate, investment, private, retail, and asset management products on a global scale.
Job Title: Financial Supply Chain (FSC) Program Manager Service Officer (PMSO)
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
Corporate Title: Analyst – Associate
The ideal team player will consistently and accurately provide excellent customer service by working closely with clients and non-clients to ensure customer satisfaction and facilitating the on-boarding of new suppliers. Tasks involve time critical and complex activities in collaboration with Sales/Structuring in implementing new FSC Programs, expand existing buyers’ portfolios to ensure profitability and continued FSC revenue growth
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Return to Office:
- It is the Bank’s expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville office in accordance with the Bank’s hybrid working model
- Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Support on RFPs with structured bespoke solutions to win new client mandates
- Serve as the primary PMSO contact support for clients in the USA, Mexico, Canada, as well as other Global regions
- Contact suppliers of Confirmed Payables Obligors to explain the program and advise them how to join; provide documentation for on boarding and set up
- Provide specialist advice and coaching to clients from a procurement perspective to explain the benefits of an FSC program and support the client with sensitive supplier communications (supplier WebEx, conference calls etc.)
- Analysis of non-client portfolio and structure program to realize material benefits for both client and DB as quickly as possible
- Accountable for influencing non-client to join the program reinforcing message from the client re associated benefits, guiding non-clients through the enrolment process and encouraging automatic early payments to drive revenue
Your Skills and Experience:
- 5 years within financial sector preferably client facing
- Fluent in English, Spanish language is a plus
- Knowledge of the strategy and Trade Finance products of Deutsche Bank
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.