Pernod Ricard USA
Pernod Ricard USA creates the moments that make life worth living. They are #CreatorsOfConviviality.
Company Name: Pernod Ricard
Location: Fort Smith, AR
At Pernod Ricard, your safety and well-being are our top priority. Pernod Ricard Policy requires that all PRUSA employees (regardless of work location or remote status) must be fully vaccinated (at least two weeks after last vaccine dose) as a condition of employment, and proof of vaccination will be required. The Company will grant reasonable accommodations based on a medical or religious reason preventing vaccination, or as otherwise required by state law.
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means creating great company every day. It means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry – and collaborating with passionate people on successful premium brands in an entrepreneurial way.
Our people are at the core of our success. Everyone adds a vital ingredient to our mix, bringing a personal touch and individual qualities that make Pernod Ricard even better. We work together with a shared commitment to our values:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit;
- Mutual trust;
- A strong sense of ethics; and
- A relentless commitment to growth.
Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development and growth. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues. We never settle for “good enough” but stretch ourselves and our teams towards improvement and progress in all we do.
Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
To ensure consistent product quality in line with PRUSA standards, minimize waste, maintain a safe and clean work environment and maximize equipment effectiveness.
Operations and responsibility of the performance of the line.
- Ensures that the line is ready to run at the start of the shift and will run to the shutdown of the shift.
- Diagnoses machine problems, both electrical and mechanical, and drives correction of said problems. Insures that all problems with the line are addressed and/or repaired before leaving the line. Makes physical adjustments and repairs on the run to assure an efficient line operation.
- The Team Leader is fully trained in line setup procedures for each piece of equipment on his or her line. Performs preventive maintenance, daily lubrication and inspections on all equipment as required and identified problems with the machines before it becomes a non operational condition. Rebuilding of wear parts as to ensure that all equipment is in “Like New” condition.
Coordinates with and assists Engineering with repairs to the line and other CAPEX projects as assigned.
- Drive TPR practices (audits, follow-ups, inspections, etc) on-line as assigned to ensure the on-going utilization of TPR as a departmental tool to increase efficiency and drive down costs.
- Utilize E1-CAM as needed to input WO’s in order to drive repairs aimed towards improving performance.
- Ensures line teams are utilizing component reconciliation process completely and correctly to prevent excessive inventory variances.
- Leads the hourly operators by building an environment of team work. Assist, train and coach all line operators on proper setups, machine operations and necessary repairs.
- Utilize principles of team building, operator development, personal development, decision making, people skills, coaching skills, ethics, and critical thinking abilities in conjunction with support from Bottling management. Act as the initial line in Bottling Leadership and conduct daily tasks accordingly.
- Ensure OEE, Set Up and KPI targets are visible and reviewed with line team(s).
- Utilizes the chain of command to pass communication up from Operators to Supervisors and vice versa.
- Will temporarily cover for select Supervisory duties when tasked by Dept Leadership in instances of Supervisor absence, not to include disciplinary functions
Company Safety Polices and Department policies.
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are in place and being followed on the bottling lines such as safety glasses, ear plugs, cut-resistant gloves, etc.
ISO Procedures and Quality Checks
- Ensure company policies and procedures are in place and being followed on the bottling line. Ensure all quality checks are being completed and that all inventory/downtime records are accurate from assigned line.
- Support the Pernod Ricard Safety Culture initiative and report any safety risk or concerns to department management.
- Must follow written PPE requirements and abide by all safety guidelines outlined in procedures and work instructions.
- Employees are required to report all accidents, incidents, and near-misses immediately. These would include all non-disabling and disabling injuries and occupational illnesses, fatalities, fires, and explosions, property damage, chemical spills, and any incident having the potential for property damage or personal injury.
- Achieve the corporate objective on lost time accident.
- Leadership Skills
- Manufacturing/Mechanical background
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to set and achive short, medium, and long range goals.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic PC and software skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Demonstrate commitment to the PR USA, Fort Smith QSE Management System policy, procedures, and dedication to the achievement of Operational Excellence, business performance, and sustainability through:
- Producing quality products with a focus on customer satisfaction and cost effective operations
- Identifying and reducing product safety risks and practicing good manufacturing practices
- Practicing safety awareness and safe work practices to ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees, contractors and visitors: by identifying and reducing safety risks, maintaining a clean work environment, and practicing good health, hygiene, and safety practices
- Protection of the environment through recycling, minimizing waste, and conservation of natural resources
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: