MUFG Union Bank, N.A., is part of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the fifth largest financial group in the world.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in more detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Prior experience supporting front office trading business
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly
- Hands-on knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux OS and scripting (sh, ksh, bash, bat)
- Prior programming experience in one of the following: C++ , C#, Java, Python
- Knowledge of Equity regulatory reporting, including CAT, TRF/ORF, Rule 606
- Knowledge of Fixed Income regulatory reporting, including TRACE
- Knowledge of FIX 4.2 – 5.0 messaging and routing platforms
- Hands-on experience with Ullink Bridge, Flextrade or any Equity OMS,
- Hands-on knowledge of the Relational and/or No-SQL (Oracle, Sybase, MongoDB, etc) is a plus
- Knowledge of Bloomberg TOMS. CUTS, and admin functions is a plus
- Knowledge of Excel functions and macros
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and Equity securities and workflow
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking and written abilities
- Self-starter and highly-motivated with ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage project prioritization in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Thrive in team environment and work well with others
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.