Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company.
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description:This position is participating in our External Referral Program. If you know somebody who may be a fit, click here to submit a referral. If your referral is hired, you’ll receive a $3000 payment!
Analyze, design, verify, validate, implement, apply, and maintain software systems. Appropriately apply discrete mathematics, probability and statistics, and other relevant topics in computer science and supporting disciplines to complex software systems. Generalize techniques, as appropriate, to apply to multiple domains. Develop and provide appropriate documentation and training. Present briefings and demonstrations.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 8 years relevant experience, Master’s degree plus 6 years of relevant experience, Doctoral degree and 4 years of relevant experience.
• High school diploma or GED plus 12 years of relevant experience or an Associate’s degree or 18 semester hours of military coursework training plus 10 years of relevant experience may be considered.
• Experience leveraging security tools such as Splunk, Nessus, McAfee, Ivanti, ACAS, etc.
• Experience as an ISSO implementing or managing cyber security requirements on classified systems
• DoD 8570 approved baseline certification for IAM Level I (ie CompTIA Security+, CAP, GSLC, etc.)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.