- Bank Loan Client Support Analyst - Jacksonville, FL
- Investment Private Bank (IPB) Lending Regulatory Reporting - Analyst - Jacksonville, FL
- Corporate and Investment Bank Technology Application Auditor - Associate - Jacksonville, FL
- Corporate Bank Compliance Officer - Assistant Vice President - Jacksonville, FL
- "DUPLICATE" Level 2 Incident Manager - Assistant Vice President - Jacksonville, FL
Deutsche Bank is a tech-driven provider of financial services, offering corporate, investment, private, retail, and asset management products on a global scale.
Job Title: AFC Risk Assessment Officer-Execution
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Deutsche Bank benefits from having a highly experienced and dedicated Anti Financial Crime (AFC) function, which performs a crucial role in keeping Deutsche Bank’s business operations and global financial services clean from financial crime while serving the interests of the Bank and society. In order to combat financial crime effectively and respond to challenges in a flexible manner, AFC has a matrix structure combining regional, business line and global functional coverage in our core areas ofAnti-Money Laundering (AML),Sanctions & Embargoes,Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption,Investigations&Intelligence, Monitoring & Screening,andRisk Assessment. Part of our commitment is to strengthen a strong collaboration with all business lines and support functions within our bank.
AFC helps Deutsche Bank generate long-term trust and add value for our clients, staff and society and provide challenging opportunities for you to learn, contribute and benefit from your journey with us. We foster an open and inclusive team culture with the aim to build and maintain a healthy, engaged and well-supported diverse workforce that is equipped to do their best and enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace, whilst applying the highest standards of conduct to guarantee Deutsche Bank’s success in fighting financial crime.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Return to Office:
- It is the Bank’s expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville office in accordance with the Bank’s hybrid working model
- Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate the execution of the annual Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML and Sanctions risk assessments based on current risks, the Deutsche Bank regional and global control program guidelines, and regulatory requirements and expectations
- Support the development of a BSA/AML and Sanctions risk assessment methodology leveraging best practices
- Perform Quality Assurance on risk assessment rationales and ratings
- Perform Data Analytics including the analysis of metrics and risk assessment results
- Assess the results of the BSA/AML and Sanctions risk assessments and to drive improvements in the global program
- Identify additional areas of opportunities to enhance analytics, reporting, governance and working with the Compliance Risk Assessment Team to align practices where possible and identify synergies
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, post-graduate a plus
- Relevant experience in AML/BSA compliance strongly desired
- Experience in the financial service industry and in analyzing risk and best practices
- An understanding of the AML functions responsibilities and of risk assessment processes and risk principles
- Project management, leadership, written communication and presentation skills, emphasis on Excel knowledge
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.