goldmansachs Goldman Sachs
Like most financial institutions, Goldman Sachs specializes in several key areas, including mergers and acquisitions, investment research, securities and risk management, and technological innovation.
Looking for a seasoned and highly efficient Executive Assistant to proactively support Managing Directors on a day to day basis within the Executive Office.
The Executive Office includes several teams responsible for corporate strategy, brand, marketing, government affairs, investor relations, communications, environmental strategy, and alumni relations. You will be part of a highly collaborative team, in a fast-paced, and rapidly changing environment.
The Executive Office plays an integral role in setting and advancing Goldman Sachs’ strategy and in supporting and enhancing the firm’s distinctive culture.
Our goal is to provide our people, clients, shareholders and the broader public with information about the breadth of our global efforts, highlight our focus on delivering sustainable, long-term returns for our shareholders and demonstrate our commitment to making an impact on the communities where we live and work and on society more broadly.
Internally, the Executive Office and its supporting groups use a wide variety of channels to keep our people connected to the firm and to each other and to provide managers with tools for effective communication. Externally, the Executive Office oversees the firm’s reputation with the media, investors, policy makers, job seekers and the public at large. It is the custodian of the Goldman Sachs brand and the steward of the firm’s relationship with the community
- Work closely and effectively with the MD to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Works closely with other team members to ensure the Individual’s preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements.
- Schedule, confirm and manage extremely active calendar which involves coordinating complex senior management meetings with regional / global offices; prioritizing meeting conflicts and forward planning for following three – six months
- Arrange detailed international travel plans and itineraries including preparing all necessary travel related documentation
- Submit monthly expense reports on a timely basis
- Receive and manage a high volume of phone calls, e-mails and responding in timely manner
- Coordinate regular business planning meetings and townhalls
- Provide wide range of administrative tasks including but not limited to: updating client database; keeping track of training requirements; preparing monthly timesheets and tax reports.
- Other related projects and duties as requested
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity