The Knot Worldwide
The Knot Worldwide inspires, informs, and cheers on people and communities as they move through life’s most amazing—and sometimes stressful—milestones.
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They’re all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Office Experience Senior Coordinator position is a service-oriented individual and responsible for delivering an exceptional client experience to both our external and internal teams. You will play a key strategic role in aiding our return to office plan in addition to managing all office vendor relationships and operational projects. This position will also be managing the lobby area, delivering great first impressions and welcoming guests. We are looking for a positive self-starter who is eager to thrive in a dynamic environment and is deeply passionate about providing high quality administrative support.
This role is considered essential and required to be in our London office 5 days a week, supporting our UK and Ireland teams.
The individual will be a highly organised and personable HR professional, able to manage multiple internal stakeholders and competing priorities.
Include but not limited to :
- Assist in research all aspects pertaining to return to office, keeping in compliance with local government guidance
- Actively reach out to vendors for competitive pricing and negotiating to ensure we keep within budget
- Manage any employee questions brought to your attention
- Ensure the office is being cleaned and maintained, managing cleaning contracts and conversations with employees to ensure everyone is doing their part
- Restock kitchens in office
- Assists with vendor management alongside Manager, Office Experience (who sits in Spain) and our HR partners on site. This includes but is not limited to: coffee station management, office supplies ordering, and more
- Escalate requests to manager when needed
- Manages internal powerpoint for office space with open positions, birthdays and anniversaries each week
- Maintain organizational charts
- Support engagement events
- General Support HR policy and HR programs, initiatives, and solutions
- Create and distribute new starter communication letters and weekly newsletter
- Collaborate with IT to organise and equipment for new starters, retrieval of equipment from terminated employees and organise replacement laptops when needed
- Creates New Hire swag bags, name tags, orientation schedules, ID badges and Candidate Interview Folders
- Management of the access cards for offices
- Manages Guest ID badges that are checked out each day and ensures they’re accounted for or deactivated at close of business each day
- General administrative and coordination support Initial point of contact for all office-related enquiries including liaison with building manager, Landlord and TKWW’s Office Experience team
- Manage inbound/outbound post
- Competent health and safety person for the office (training will be provided)
- Maintain health and safety policies and help with compliance and observance
- Responsible for implementing Covid-19 safety measures, in line with Company policy
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- Organise office, storage and desk moves
- Support the team with ad hoc administration
- Assist with IT equipment set up and support within office
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Are able and willing to return to working in the office once the company has determined it to be safe and essential. This person will be considered an essential employee and therefore must be in office.
- 3-5 years of Workplace and/or HR related experience, 2 years of office support experience
- Have knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Calendar, and G-Suite
- Are fantastic ambassadors and have impeccable customer service
- Thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Are strong communicators and able to articulate ideas in an organized concise manner with strong written and verbal skills
- Have the desire to innovate, identify problems and find creative solutions
- Are enthusiastic with the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- Have the ability to work independently, be resourceful and find solutions but also knows when to escalate problems that may arise
- Have Strong organisational skills
- Have the ability to have tough conversations with vendors and hold them accountable to SOWs and budgets
- Prior office administration experience required
- Knowledge of GDPR legislation
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Positive attitude and are reliable and dependable
- Knowledge of health and safety would be an advantage
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the “office”. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people.
TKWW’s approach to the future of work: At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, TKWW pivoted all global employees to remote work while prioritizing physical and mental wellbeing. While the majority of our global offices are open and available at this time, all TKWW employees have the ability to work remotely full time through the length of 2022. Upon entering our “new normal”, TKWW will pilot a hybrid work model where employees will have additional flexibility. (Note: employees who were hired into remote positions will continue to work fully remotely.)
US Notice: The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.