Bank of America
Bank of America provides people, companies, and institutional investors with industry-leading financial products and services.
What you’ll do
Are you interested in a finance role that focuses on experiential learning, training, and networking opportunities?
Our finance program provides students with the opportunity to expand upon their academic foundation – specifically their technical skills, their knowledge of the industry and their familiarity with a corporate environment.
Working within the Chief Financial Officer Group, your role offers exposure to; Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Corporate Treasury. Candidates must be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business from an accredited college or university.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Analysis and reporting of on-going operations
- Forecasting financial and non-financial trends
- Developing models and performing financial analysis of business investments
- Supporting the corporation’s internal planning and management accounting functions
- Preparing external reports for shareholders and regulatory authorities
- Providing guidance on accounting policy issues