State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Who we are looking for
A Talent Acquisition Officer who would be accountable for successful end to end delivery of Recruitment in North America for our Global Delivery Teams.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Talent Acquisition Partner – Officer you will
- Manage end to end strategic and delivery side of Sourcing & Recruiting
- Interface with Company Stake holders and build recruitment strategies to ensure quality service
- Motivate and Re-enforce team work
- Responsible for the Recruitment Hiring Strategies, Manpower Planning, Forecasting, Projections and implementation.
- Responsible for all pro-active and re-active recruiting efforts to ensure compliance with company norms for our established accounts.
- Working closely with the Business Unit heads / On Site Managers (across North America) / Internal Hiring Managers / Resource management group and Management, and supporting them strongly in closing all levels of resources with requisite & adequate skills within timeframes without facing any intricacies.
- Conducts job interviews for key jobs in the organization
- Manages and develops the team of Recruiters
- Provide Market Research and mapping for ongoing and new recruitment requirements
- Act as an escalation point to business stakeholders for all recruiting related concerns
- Provide external marketplace information to Leadership
- Optimize and Update recruiting databases and tools
- Keep updated about the Risk & Regulatory norms and cascaded the same to wider team
- Manage a team of recruiters
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong understanding of the company’s business objectives and organizational structure
- Very good understanding of the company’s position in the marketplace
- Strong understanding of recruiting processes and procedures
- Very strong understanding of recruiting profiles
- Strong interviewing skills
- Understanding of recruiting resource and marketing plan
- Good understanding of the external marketplace trends
- Data analysis experience
- Strong team player
- Good leadership and coaching skills
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Extensive exposure managing Global Delivery Clients
- Exposure in managing volume and non-volume recruiting
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.