- Maintenance Technician IV - Houston, TX
- Engineer II - Sterilization - Houston, TX
- Assembler Operator III - 2nd Shift - Houston, TX
- Facility Engineer - Houston, TX
- Warehouse Operator II - 2nd (Night) Shift - Houston, TX
Alcon gives and sustains the gift of vision by leading global innovation across pharmaceutical, surgical, and everyday eye care in an effort to discover new ways to enhance sight.
Alcon is looking to hire a Sales Administration Specialist I to join our Customer Service Team at Houston Texas in US. The Sales Administration Specialist I provides customer service support in handling requests and communication among the Surgical Account Managers, Marketing, customers, and/or affiliates, and operations.
- Receiving and prepping all departmental quote requests, contract requests, service requests.
- Providing product knowledge, input to cost reductions and conversion projects.
- Reviewing completed work for thoroughness and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +8 yrs; Assoc.+4 yrs)
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- Work hours: Exempt – Business Hours
- Travel Requirements: 0-10% Domestically
- Relocation assistance: No
- Sponsorship available: No
- Excellent analytical, verbal/written communication and customer service skills
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.