goldmansachs Goldman Sachs
Like most financial institutions, Goldman Sachs specializes in several key areas, including mergers and acquisitions, investment research, securities and risk management, and technological innovation.
The Executive Office plays an integral role in setting and advancing Goldman Sachs’ corporate strategy, and in preserving the firm’s distinctive culture. We are responsible for safeguarding the firm’s relationship with alumni, clients, shareholders, policy makers, and the broader public, while ensuring that our own people remain informed about the firm’s evolving priorities. We also partner with the businesses to source high-impact opportunities in line with the firm’s social and sustainability agendas.
About the Office of Corporate Engagement:
The Office of Corporate Engagement (OCE) unlocks potential. We deploy catalytic capital that helps level the playing field, and sparks economic growth for people and communities around the world.
That means approaching our work with the same rigor and innovation we commit to our everyday business. OCE spearheads these initiatives through our four flagship programs: 10,000 Women, 10,000 Small Businesses, Goldman Sachs Gives and Community Teamworks.
OCE is seeking to add a highly motivated Administrative Assistant. This role is to support the EMEA OCE team. Previous experience in supporting senior executives and managing complex calendars is preferred as well as the ability to work well under pressure in a busy and dynamic environment.
- Provide administrative support to senior executive and team
- Coordinate complex, senior-level internal/external meetings and conference calls
- Maintain briefing materials and talking points for meetings and speaking opportunities. Liaise with other divisions to coordinate materials as needed
- Track requests needed from internal stakeholders and work with senior executives to ensure that responses are provided in a timely manner
- Maintain an extremely detailed calendar and related logistics
- Handle a high volume of phone calls and interact with senior level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Respond and follow up on client requests
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Process expense reports
- Perform other tasks, including but not limited to, preparing correspondence and other communications, file organization, research, archiving
- Maintain understanding of firm policies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of general business, corporate and government cultures
- Interest in corporate philanthropy
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, and prioritize and multi- task in a deadline driven environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity