The Boeing Company
At Boeing, you can contribute to work that matters.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. Weâ€™re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate thatâ€™s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is looking for a 747/767 Airplane Integration Office (AIO) Certification Analyst to join our team in Everett, WA. This position will focus on supporting the Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) business organization.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of supporting certification activities across all IPTs to ensure on time performance of cert plan creation, deliverable completion, and submission to the regulator. This new role will provide a dedicated certification specialist for the program to improve program leadership visibility, certification performance, and data analytics capability.
- The Airplane Integration certification analyst will coordinate with program leaders, design engineers, certification plan owners, and unit members to ensure that production and development certification projects are defined and executed to support 747/767 program requirements.
- Provides support and coordination for certification plan development, certification deliverable submission, and certification project closure across all Engineering IPTs to ensure performance to plan.
- Coordinates, reviews, and tracks potential non-compliance areas and Boeing Problem Solving Models (BPSMs) for program leadership.
- Identifies and deploys tools to support data collection and reporting for certification activities.
- Provide support and coordination with Reg Admin for monthly FAA meetings.
- Works under minimal direction.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education.
- 2 or more years of experience working with acquired through responsibilities to include regulatory certification and compliance processes.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to plan tasks and adhere to schedules
- Knowledge of Design Change Classification System (DCCS)
- Knowledge of certification process
- Knowledge of certification regulations
- Knowledge of certification program lifecycle (certification planning, development, implementation, testing, analysis, compliance, phase/project closure)
- Familiarity across multiple airplane IPTs
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years’ related work experience, Master+7 years’ related work experience, 13 years’ related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift: This position is for 1st shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.