UnitedHealth Group, the parent organization of UnitedHealthcare and Optum, is one of the world’s leading diversified health care companies.
UnitedHealthcare is a company that’s on the rise. We’re expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
This executive assistant will support the Chief Administrative Officer, People Team. This position requires strong skills in the areas of relationship building, communication, and partnering with other leaders’ executive assistants, as well as with colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- Manage leader/team calendars and meeting scheduling
- Make large meeting arrangements, including schedules and setting up resources and technology requirements (e.g., conference rooms, agendas, catering, Teams and telepresence, meeting materials, etc.)
- Serve as the team’s point of contact for technology requests and new-hire on-boarding
- Answer incoming calls and facilitate handling of requests for information
- Work independently to perform varied administrative duties
- Create, edit, and print Microsoft Office documents ensuring quality and accuracy
- Maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Coordinating both domestic and international travel, and preparing expense reports
- This role is located in Minnetonka, MN and open to a hybrid model
The successful candidate will possess proven grammatical and communication skills (written and verbal), and experience handling highly confidential information, have a poised and polished presence, and will work well in a team environment.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- 7+ years of senior-level assistant experience supporting an executive
- Experience coordinating large meetings, including Teams virtual meetings and teleconferences
- Proven experience managing multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously with attention to detail and a commitment to confidentiality
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience coordinating travel and expense reports
- Desire to build strong relationships with other administrative assistants and coordinators; operate as a team player
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.