Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is an online marketing analytics platform—enabling its clients to track web traffic as they convert new customers.
Wunderkind is a fast growing startup, and we’re hiring an Office Operations Associate to be the backbone of day-to-day operations at Wunderkind Indianapolis, located in the Century Building in downtown Indianapolis. In this role, you’ll be a member of the People team and will help with anything and everything related to managing the upkeep of the facilities and the happiness of 150 employees, with that number consistently growing. This hands on position allows you to directly contribute to our company culture – if this sounds like a dream come true, let’s chat.
- Manage and stock snacks, drinks and office supplies
- Stay on top of inventory; conduct daily walk-throughs to ensure office supplies and conference rooms are stocked and in place
- Coordinate with delivery personnel when we get deliveries to the office
- Monitor and maintain all office equipment including cold-brew, beer and wine kegs, espresso machine and draft latte system.
- Manage and set-up weekly in office catering & events food and beverage programs
- Assist with setup and break down of communal areas, in-office events which may include meetings, panels, happy hours, and afterwork events
- Responsible for light cleaning around the office including, loading and unloading the dishwasher, putting away dishes
- Perform daily bathroom checks, and ensure the conference rooms are organized
- Assisting in relocating personal belongings and small scale furniture when necessary
*This is a part-time position with the opportunity to become a full-time role in the future. Typical hours of work are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8AM – 3PM.*
- 2-3 years professional relevant experience, preferably in a start-up office, restaurant, or hospitality
- A creative, fast learner who enjoys solving problems and improving processes
- Friendly with a sense of humor, a customer service approach, adaptable with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Having a working knowledge of Google products (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Proactive with strong communication skills and excellent at multitasking
- Your living space is spotless and you find happiness when everything is in its place
- Ability to occasionally work evening events when necessary
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain’s for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women’s Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.