The People Team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, building an inclusive environment, and providing the benefits and perks that help our employees balance work, life, and happiness. Our job is to make sure Chainalysis has the right talent and framework in place to grow both quickly and thoughtfully.
We’re looking for a full time Office Coordinator to provide support and energy as we transition out of one London office and into a brand new location. Our Office Coordinator should be hyper-focused on creating a positive, welcoming, and inclusive experience for every person that walks through our doors. They will be hands-on as we design a true and efficient hybrid work environment. Specifically, the role looks like:
- Run the front desk & guest operations. Greet guests, clients and interviewees, making them feel at home
- Keep stock of refreshments, snacks and overall kitchen and office supplies in the office
- Ensure cleanliness and professionalism of reception and lobby area, and continually look for ways to improve our front-of-house procedures
- Serve as a point of contact for visiting remote employees and event guests
- Receive and notify employees of incoming mail and packages, and assist with outgoing shipments
- Support internal team meetings and social gatherings with catering orders and room setups
- Help us ramp-up our employees’ return to office and total experience (think: supply/snack purchasing, event planning, ad hoc “moments” … you know, the fun stuff about going to the workplace)
- Manage company calendars and meeting room schedules and proactively identify and solve for potential scheduling conflicts
- Support office admin tasks for our Manchester hub
Who you are
- Someone with experience in a front desk or public-facing position preferred
- Resourceful and curious. You love to invent fun job hacks and are in a constant state of learning
- Friendly and professional. You take pride in your ability to cultivate a fun and inviting office atmosphere, and a willingness to engage with guests to make them feel welcome
- Impeccably organized and detail-oriented. For you, things like misuse of “then” vs “than” and inboxes that go beyond one page make you scream into a pillow
- Skilled with Google Docs and a familiarity or willingness to learn other project management systems
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with a particular emphasis on succinctness and clarity (and when the moment calls for it, finding that perfect gif)
In one year, you’ll know you were successful if…
- Chainalysis employees look forward to coming to the office and you know all their names and favorite colors (we kid… kind of)
- You have an encyclopedic knowledge of our vendors and partners
- Anyone has referred to you as “the lifeblood of this place”
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.