Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
About the role
This is a Full-time permanent role of 37.5 hours per week based in Belfast.
- Record client information which can be provided from multiple sources
- Securely track client data across sites
- Handle queries via email and telephone from internal and external stakeholders
- Receive external posts, fill in client information, and update internal file work trackers.
- You will be required to undergo and successfully gain a BPSS and Access NI security clearance check in order to undertake this position
- Demonstrate clear attention to detail: gather relevant information, update information correctly, and present information clearly and accurately
- Undertake administrative tasks in a clear and logical structure, ensuring relevant information is documented in a consistent manner.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- MS Office skills: excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop good relationships with customers and colleagues
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work in an effective manner.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Methodical and disciplined approach to work.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Self-motivation and the drive for excellence
- Phenomenal teammate.
- Understands the internal roles and responsibilities of the wider organisation;
- Maintains and promotes an in-depth knowledge of all processes and systems that are required for the role;
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a large and successful company such as Atos, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include:
- An exciting salary
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- An attractive pension scheme plus many more.
- Flexible benefits scheme, permitting the purchasing of discounted products and services.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
What’s more, we really value our employees’ progress and it’s a top priority to engage, encourage and help improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing our employees’ career.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Then do not hesitate to apply! Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
We are devoted to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.