NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global IT services provider with 130,000+ employees in more than 50 countries.
Req ID: 194542
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Acquisition Analyst for Navy Program Office to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
Acquisition Analyst for US Navy Program Office general duties and tasks will include:
- Work independently and energetically in researching various Acquisition Topics and Documentation, DOD Instruction 5000.02, Other Transaction Authority acquisitions, and Milestone Requirements for various ACAT II and ACAT III programs.
- Work across PEO Staff and Program Office Branches; evaluate procurement profiles and funding requirements, summarize relevant information, and brief government client. Apply understanding of agencies’ mission, organizational interrelationships and priorities and consider the resource implications of decisions.
- Prepare meeting minutes, arrange conference room schedules, prepare briefings and program documents, coordinate and update action items.
- Participate and support internal and external meetings and briefings. The Contractor shall interface between Program Office and various stakeholders and respond to internal and external inquiries.
Federal Job Posting Language (eff. 1/24/2022)
Candidates for this position will be required to adhere to NTT DATA’s and its clients’ COVID-19 health and safety protocols. NTT DATA is committed to complying with the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors to the extent it is enforced by the federal government or any of its clients. If this position becomes subject to a COVID-19 vaccination mandate based on applicable law or client requirement, candidates will be required to become fully vaccinated as defined by NTT DATA or be approved for an exemption in accordance with applicable law.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering or other technical discipline (or commensurate experience).
- Minimum 3 years experience supporting a program or project team responsible for projects in various stages of DoD Acquisition.
- Active DOD Secret Clearance.
- Understanding of data base management tools to track program execution status, contract execution status, and contract deliveries.
- Demonstrates exceptional written and oral communications skills, including project plans, white papers, proposals, and formal presentations.
- Experience supporting a Navy acquisition or in-service program office or relevant active-duty Navy experience is a significant plus.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Consulting, Technology