- Bar Manager - Misson Ballroom/AEG Clubs - Denver, CO
- Registered Dietitian - Denver, CO
- Concession Bartender - The Mission Ballroom - Denver, CO
- AP - AR Coordinator I - Denver, CO
- Small Appliance Technician - Catholic Charities of Denver - Denver, CO
CO Salary Range: USD 24.00 – 28.00 per hour
The Office Support Manager is responsible for the supervision and control of general office functions, including light Human Resource administration including union administration duties (where applicable). Primarily supervises day-to-day data collection and supervises or completes basic accounting reports. Assists unit management in completion of standard monthly management reports.
• Manages and guarantees disbursement of payroll, benefits, and taxes consistent with government wage and hour laws
• Ensures the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations is accurate and timely
• Communicates actively with Operations, Human Resources and Billing to review cross-departmental impacts and reconciles data sharing
• Leads regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
• Responsible for the operation of all accounting systems and records, including, but not limited to, cash receipts, expenditures, investments, purchasing, inventory, assets and payroll
• Ensures that written performance evaluations of supervised employees are completed as required, provides continuous feedback on personnel performance issues, and takes immediate action to recognize achievements and address deficiencies or problems
• Leads and nurtures a work culture that promotes open, frequent and dynamic communication among staff, stimulating teamwork to accomplish desired goals and objectives
• Meets deadlines for financial documents
• Reconciles bank accounts and verify the bank balance with the general ledger
• Supervises all month-end and year-end accounting procedures including preparation and entry of journal entries for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and General Ledger computer systems
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting and payroll
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Ability to manage in a diverse environment with a focus on client and customer service
• Requires strong interpersonal skills
• Requires effective verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
BENEFITS: Aramark offers a wide array of comprehensive benefit programs and services including medical, dental, vision, and work/life resources to our benefits-eligible hourly Aramark employees. Additional benefits include retirement savings plans like 401(k) and paid days off such as parental leave and disability coverage. Hourly eligible benefits vary by location and are subject to any legal requirements or limitations, employee eligibility status, and where the employee lives and/or works.
COMPENSATION: The hourly rate for this position ranges from $24.00 to $28.00 per hour, depending on circumstances including an applicant’s skills and qualifications, certain degrees and certifications, prior job experience, market data, and other relevant factors. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). This is Aramark’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of compensation for this position as of the time of posting.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.